Oliver Napoleon Hill (October 26, 1883 – November 8, 1970) was an American self-help author.
He is best known for his book Think and Grow Rich (1937), which is among the 10 best-selling self-help books of all time.
Hill's works insisted that fervid expectations are essential to improving one's life.
Most of his books were promoted as expounding principles to achieve "success".
Born : October 26, 1883
Pound, Virginia, U.S.
Died : November 8, 1970 (aged 87)
Greenville, South Carolina, U.S.
Occupation : Author, journalist, salesman, lecturer
Citizenship : American
Period : 1928–1970
Genre : Non-fiction, self-help
Notable works :
• Think and Grow Rich (1937)
• The Law of Success (1928)
• Outwitting the Devil (1938)
Florence Elizabeth Horner (1910–1935)
Rosa Lee Beeland (1937–1940?)
Annie Lou Norman (1943–1970)
Children : 3
Hill is, in modern times, a controversial figure.
Accused of fraud, modern historians also doubt many of his claims, such as that he met Andrew Carnegie and that he was an attorney.
Gizmodo has called him "the most famous conman you've probably never heard of".
Did you find this article helpful?
If so, please consider a donation to help the evolution and development of more helpful articles in the future, and show your support for alternative articles.
Your generosity is 💚 ly appreciated
You can donate in any crypto your 💚 desires 😊
Thank you all for your time !!!
✌ & 💚
Bitcoin (BTC) :
Bitcoin SV (BSV)
Made with 💚 by Free Spirit
✌ & 💚
- Executive Order 6102History Lessons,never to be forgotten!¡ Executive Order 6102 is an executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt “forbidding the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States.” The executive order was made … Continue reading Executive Order 6102
- Can Anyone explain this BluePrint ?!?Hello everyone,Would you be so kind, if you have the knowledge to explain the blueprint above? I would be so curious if it could be real or not…Thank you all !!!
- Bitcoin – Happy Pizza DayPizza Day is a day of regret. We all know the story. Laszlo Hanyecz buys two Papa John’s pizzas and some lucky guy got 10,000 BTC on this day 12 years ago. … Continue reading Bitcoin – Happy Pizza Day
- The Laws are UnjustAs we’ve seen over the many years that this rag has been written (and beyond) companies who are able to fund whole teams dedicated to data security have been wholly ineffective at … Continue reading The Laws are Unjust
- Seven common mistakes crypto investors and traders make?Cryptocurrency markets are volatile enough without making simple, easily avoidable mistakes. Investing in cryptocurrencies and digital assets is now easier than ever before. Online brokers, centralized exchanges and even decentralized exchanges give … Continue reading Seven common mistakes crypto investors and traders make?