Arthur Schopenhauer 22 February 1788 – 21 September 1860) was a German philosopher.
His work has been described as an exemplary manifestation of philosophical pessimism.
Those who have cited his influence include philosophers Emil Cioran, Friedrich Nietzsche and Ludwig Wittgenstein, scientists Erwin Schrödinger and Albert Einstein, psychoanalysts Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung, writers Leo Tolstoy, Herman Melville, Thomas Mann, Hermann Hesse, Machado de Assis, Jorge Luis Borges, Marcel Proust and Samuel Beckett, and composers Richard Wagner, Johannes Brahms, Arnold Schoenberg and Gustav Mahler.
Made with 💚 by Free Spirit
✌ & 💚
- Bitcoin WhitePaper Daybitcoin, white paper
- Henry David Thoreau“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.” Henry David Thoreau Henry David Thoreau (July 12, 1817-May 6, 1862) was an American essayist, philosopher, and poet. Thoreau’s writing is … Continue reading Henry David Thoreau
- Edward Snowden on privacy“If you think privacy is unimportant for you because you have nothing to hide, you might as well say free speech is unimportant for you because you have nothing useful to say.” Edward … Continue reading Edward Snowden on privacy
- Bitcoin’s Store of ValueTo any intelligent observer, it has been apparent that bitcoin’s primary use has emerged to be store of value/investment. Yes, bitcoin’s decentralized/permissionless solution to creating an immutable cryptographically secured database brings a vast … Continue reading Bitcoin’s Store of Value
- Cryptocurrency Mining GlossaryCryptocurrency Mining Glossary If you are new to cryptocurrencies, you might find the topic a bit confusing due to the terminology involved. Just refer to this page when you see an unfamiliar word … Continue reading Cryptocurrency Mining Glossary