As we’ve seen over the many years that this rag has been written (and beyond) companies who are able to fund whole teams dedicated to data security have been wholly ineffective at storing that data safely.
With the passage of this new law EU officials are actively putting citizens in harm’s way by irresponsibly trying to force bitcoin users to collect and store each other’s data. This is if you believe that is the actual intention behind this move.
In reality, this move likely serves as a pure intimidation tactic to coerce people to use trusted third parties when transacting with bitcoin.
A heavy handed shove into easily controlled vectors. If too many users are in control of their own private keys, run their own nodes, and are up to date on best privacy practices when transacting it is much harder to stop bitcoin.
And make no mistake, these people want to stop bitcoin at all costs.
They do not want you to be free.
They are quickly losing their grasp of control on the populace and they are moving as quickly as possible to clamp down in an attempt to retain control.
You are not meant to have privacy in their eyes. You are inherently a criminal in their eyes. These people think you are disgusting cattle who needs to be led at every turn.
It does not have to be this way. You do not have to succumb to the madness of these people. All it takes are a few decisions.
There is a silent majority out there who knows this type of attempted control is inherently wrong.
It is anti-human!
It is evil!
This silent majority needs to begin developing the courage to speak up.
Call out the abject insanity of allowing unelected institutions like the Financial Action Task Force write freedom restricting guidelines that get adopted by governments like the EU.
Learn how to run your own node, how to produce your own private/public key pairs, and how to destroy chain analysis heuristics with privacy best practices.
Make the tyrant’s job as hard as possible!
Stand up and defend freedom in the Digital Age by actively defying their unjust laws.
“If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he obligated to do so.”
It is your duty as an individual to disobey these incredibly invasive and tyrannical “laws”.
If you don’t disobey your progeny may not have the opportunity to. The time to counter punch is right now. Get on it.
- Bitcoin WhitePaper Daybitcoin, white paper
- Henry David Thoreau“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.” Henry David Thoreau Henry David Thoreau (July 12, 1817-May 6, 1862) was an American essayist, philosopher, and poet. Thoreau’s writing is … Continue reading Henry David Thoreau
- Edward Snowden on privacy“If you think privacy is unimportant for you because you have nothing to hide, you might as well say free speech is unimportant for you because you have nothing useful to say.” Edward … Continue reading Edward Snowden on privacy
- Bitcoin’s Store of ValueTo any intelligent observer, it has been apparent that bitcoin’s primary use has emerged to be store of value/investment. Yes, bitcoin’s decentralized/permissionless solution to creating an immutable cryptographically secured database brings a vast … Continue reading Bitcoin’s Store of Value
- Cryptocurrency Mining GlossaryCryptocurrency Mining Glossary If you are new to cryptocurrencies, you might find the topic a bit confusing due to the terminology involved. Just refer to this page when you see an unfamiliar word … Continue reading Cryptocurrency Mining Glossary