“A free spirit is not bound by this, that, matter, materialism or opinion.
They sing, dance and flow on the wind – for they are at one with it.
They are nothing and everything – void and expanse.
Even space and time does not confine or define them.
For they are pure energy itself. “
Rasheed OgunlaruPure Energy
The Free Spirit Has the Essence of a Wolf
What is True Freedom?
Freedom is not only external– it is also internal. Free-dom, or being free from domination, is just as much about our own minds as it is about the outer state of the world.
If you don’t have the desire to liberate yourself from the outer and inner voices of oppression, but prefer to be a respectable sheeple of society, freedom isn’t important to you. Convenience and complacency are.
The inner wolf is the embodiment of the free spirit. It can be all things and thrive in all states. It can be the nurturer and protector, the observer and the instigator, the gatherer and the fighter, the solitary one and the pack member.
It is not limited by one state of being. Above all, courage defines the inner wolf, and it is this essence that forges the true free spirit.
What’s more important to you in life, complacency or freedom?
Enlightenment is a destructive process.
It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier.
Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth.
It’s seeing through the facade of pretense.
It’s the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.Adyashanti
What is a Free Spirit?
A free spirit is a person who desires to be free from all external and internal oppressive forces above all else.
The Free Spirit is by nature a Rebel who may appear Eccentric, Weird or Otherworldly to society.
They choose to walk a different path in life that empowers them to listen to the voice of their soul, be free from suffering and enslavement, and fulfill their destiny.
Signs of the Free Spirit
- You’re a rebel and non-conformist
- You’re an innovator and dreamer
- You thirst for Truth
- You have an inner “BS” detector
- You welcome challenge
- Your heart is your compass
- “I will not be enslaved” is your unconscious motto
Always updatable 🙂 😉 😊 🤗
- Bitcoin WhitePaper Daybitcoin, white paper
- Henry David Thoreau“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.” Henry David Thoreau Henry David Thoreau (July 12, 1817-May 6, 1862) was an American essayist, philosopher, and poet. Thoreau’s writing is … Continue reading Henry David Thoreau
- Edward Snowden on privacy“If you think privacy is unimportant for you because you have nothing to hide, you might as well say free speech is unimportant for you because you have nothing useful to say.” Edward … Continue reading Edward Snowden on privacy
- Bitcoin’s Store of ValueTo any intelligent observer, it has been apparent that bitcoin’s primary use has emerged to be store of value/investment. Yes, bitcoin’s decentralized/permissionless solution to creating an immutable cryptographically secured database brings a vast … Continue reading Bitcoin’s Store of Value
- Cryptocurrency Mining GlossaryCryptocurrency Mining Glossary If you are new to cryptocurrencies, you might find the topic a bit confusing due to the terminology involved. Just refer to this page when you see an unfamiliar word … Continue reading Cryptocurrency Mining Glossary