“I am homesick for a place where silence is the only language, love is the only religion, and freedom is not something to be fought for…”
” I will always be a misfit,
The road paved through normality will always bore a wild little spirit like me. ”
” A free spirit is not bound by this, that, matter, materialism or opinion.
They sing, dance and flow on the wind – for they are at one with it.
They are nothing and everything – void and expanse.
Even space and time does not confine or define them.
For they are pure energy itself. ”
Rasheed OgunlaruPure energy
” Perhaps he even needs to have been a critic and a sceptic and a dogmatist and an historian, and in addition a poet and collector and traveller and puzzle-solver and moralist and seer and ‘free spirit’ and nearly all things, so that he can traverse the range of human values and value-feelings and be able to look with many kinds of eyes and consciences from the heights into every distance, from the depths into every height, from the corners into every wide expanse. ”
Friedrich Nietzsche – “Beyond Good and Evil”Human values
” To leave town, and the struggle and the swim of life, and go and hide yourself in a farmhouse is not life — it is egoism, laziness; it is a kind of monasticism, but monasticism without action.
A man needs, not six feet of land, not a farm, but the whole earth, all Nature, where in full liberty he can display all the properties and qualities of the free spirit. ”
Anton Chekhov – ” The Complete Short Novels “Full liberty
” I am living breathing freedom. ”
” I am a free spirit that must survive in a free world. ”
Magaret TrudeauSurvive in a free world
” I have fallen in love with the imagination.
And if you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit.
It will go anywhere, and it can do anything. ”
Alice WalkerFall in love with Imagination
” A free spirit takes liberties even with liberty itself. ”
” I don’t call myself a Buddhist.
I’m a free spirit.
I believe I’m here on earth to admire and enjoy it; that’s my religion. ”
Alice WalkerAdmire and enjoy Earth
“ Release your majestic mind, embrace your untamed inner spirit.
Break free from captivity, avoid society…
You were born to be free. ”
Melanie MullerBorn to be free
” You call yourself a free spirit, a ‘wild thing,’ and you’re terrified somebody’s gonna stick you in a cage.
Well baby, you’re already in that cage.
You built it yourself.
And it’s not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land.
It’s wherever you go.
Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself. ”
Truman CapoteEnd up running into yourself
“ They can’t chain my spirit !
My spirit runs free !
Walls can’t contain it !
Laws can’t restrain it !
Authority has no power over it ! ”
Bill WattersonCan’t chain my spirit
“ You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past. ”
Richard BachFree to change
“ The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. ”
Albert CamusAct of rebellion
” I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar! ”
Joss WhedonLeaf on the wind
“ Indeed, at hearing the news that ‘the old god is dead’, we philosophers and ‘free spirits’ feel illuminated by a new dawn; our heart overflows with gratitude, amazement, forebodings, expectation – finally the horizon seems clear again, even if not bright; finally our ships may set out again, set out to face any danger; every daring of the lover of knowledge is allowed again; the sea, our sea, lies open again; maybe there has never been such an ‘open sea’. ”
Friedrich NietzscheOpen Sea
“ Even the fact that I labelled myself makes me mad sometimes, because dude, I’m just a free spirit. ”
“ I am a free spirit.
A spirit that evolves.
I’m a diamond.
I’m just refining it.
Glossing it up. ”
Simeon RiceFree Spirit
“ The human spirit: Unbreakable.
Garth BrooksHuman Spirit
“ There are incalculable resources in the human spirit, once it has been set free. ”
Hubert H. HumphreySet human spirit free
“ The free soul is rare but you know it when you see it — basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them. ”
Charles BukowskiFree soul
“ If a man is to be a man, a free spirit unto himself, he must arm himself not only with weapons but with ideals and concepts he is willing to die for. ”
William PowellIdeals and concepts willing to die for
” To keep our faces toward chance and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. ”
Made with 💚 by Free Spirit
🔹️ ✌ & 💚 🔹️
- CBDC’s Tyranny Is ComingHow & Why You should Prepare Here are just a few examples of what that sort of total control may look like: Government in total control The government could not only withhold money … Continue reading CBDC’s Tyranny Is Coming
- 100 Based thingsHere is a list of 100 of the best based things: Trust is not based, and relying on trust is unbased. It is foolish to ever trust someone, because the only way to … Continue reading 100 Based things
- CypherPunk MovementTHE CYPHERPUNK MOVEMENT Let’s make a journey back in time to see where blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies came from. It will take us back to the CypherPunk Movement starting in the 1970’s. Cryptography … Continue reading CypherPunk Movement
- Block 170 – First ever bitcoin transactionThe first ever bitcoin transaction from one person to another, on 2009-01-12 at 04:30 used Pay-to-Public-Key (P2PK), when Satoshi Nakamoto sent coins to Hal Finney in Block 170. P2PK is no longer used … Continue reading Block 170 – First ever bitcoin transaction
- The Art of War QuotesThe Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; lit. ‘Sun Tzu’s Military Method’, pinyin: Sūnzi bīngfǎ) is an ancient Chinese military treatise dating from the Late Spring and Autumn Period (roughly 5th century BC). The … Continue reading The Art of War Quotes