How & Why You should Prepare
Here are just a few examples of what that sort of total control may look like:
Government in total control
The government could not only withhold money whenever they deemed fit but they could also devalue the currency.
Lack of privacy
The government will be aware of all of your financial information, what you owe and to whom, what you are spending money on, and what assets you have.
The end of personal security
No longer can you “hide” savings under your mattress. The government will always know how much you have and will have access to it.
Tracking of purchases
The government will be able to track everything you purchase—and potentially stop you from buying it. Let’s say it is something the political party in charge disagrees with, such as legalized marijuana. They can track you and prevent you from purchasing it again.
Tracking pornography purchases, abortion payments, tax evasion, and more…
While you may not think this is a bad idea, what if it goes a step further? What if they think you need to eat less red meat?
Hacking and data breaches
My head spins just thinking of all the ways a CBDC could be attacked by hackers or cyber terrorists.
Educate Yourselves folks :
- CBDC’s Tyranny Is ComingHow & Why You should Prepare Here are just a few examples of what that sort of total control may look like: Government in total control The government could not only withhold money … Continue reading CBDC’s Tyranny Is Coming
- 100 Based thingsHere is a list of 100 of the best based things: Trust is not based, and relying on trust is unbased. It is foolish to ever trust someone, because the only way to … Continue reading 100 Based things
- CypherPunk MovementTHE CYPHERPUNK MOVEMENT Let’s make a journey back in time to see where blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies came from. It will take us back to the CypherPunk Movement starting in the 1970’s. Cryptography … Continue reading CypherPunk Movement
- Block 170 – First ever bitcoin transactionThe first ever bitcoin transaction from one person to another, on 2009-01-12 at 04:30 used Pay-to-Public-Key (P2PK), when Satoshi Nakamoto sent coins to Hal Finney in Block 170. P2PK is no longer used … Continue reading Block 170 – First ever bitcoin transaction
- The Art of War QuotesThe Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; lit. ‘Sun Tzu’s Military Method’, pinyin: Sūnzi bīngfǎ) is an ancient Chinese military treatise dating from the Late Spring and Autumn Period (roughly 5th century BC). The … Continue reading The Art of War Quotes