Motivation = (Expectancy X Value) / (Impulsiveness X Delay)
- Expectancy : How likely you feel you’ll succeed
- Value : What you’ll gain from succeeding
- Impulsiveness : Your natural inclination to put things off
- Delay : How much time you have to complete the task
Add it up, and the result is your current level of motivation.
The less confident you are, the less exciting the outcome, the longer you have to get it done … the more likely you are to put it off.
- CBDC’s Tyranny Is ComingHow & Why You should Prepare Here are just a few examples of what that sort of total control may look like: Government in total control The government could not only withhold money … Continue reading CBDC’s Tyranny Is Coming
- 100 Based thingsHere is a list of 100 of the best based things: Trust is not based, and relying on trust is unbased. It is foolish to ever trust someone, because the only way to … Continue reading 100 Based things
- CypherPunk MovementTHE CYPHERPUNK MOVEMENT Let’s make a journey back in time to see where blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies came from. It will take us back to the CypherPunk Movement starting in the 1970’s. Cryptography … Continue reading CypherPunk Movement
- Block 170 – First ever bitcoin transactionThe first ever bitcoin transaction from one person to another, on 2009-01-12 at 04:30 used Pay-to-Public-Key (P2PK), when Satoshi Nakamoto sent coins to Hal Finney in Block 170. P2PK is no longer used … Continue reading Block 170 – First ever bitcoin transaction
- The Art of War QuotesThe Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; lit. ‘Sun Tzu’s Military Method’, pinyin: Sūnzi bīngfǎ) is an ancient Chinese military treatise dating from the Late Spring and Autumn Period (roughly 5th century BC). The … Continue reading The Art of War Quotes