To all of you out there, white, black, yellow , green and avatar 😁😋🤣😁😋
I wish you all Happy Holidays, Joy and Happiness, with family, friends and loved ones !!!
Remember thou, you don’t need a certain day to be good, but be good and kind All Year Around and maybe like this together the world with change…
It starts deep within, with you and me… Don’t delude yourself saying who am I ? or I’m too little to change something…
Please do remember, in 2010 there where only 2 dots… Two “insignificant” • • ‘s that mined bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto and Hal Finney !
Take a look at the network now… Take a look at what 2 • • ‘s did 🙂 😉
238.431 Ehash/s Total HashRate from 2 Cpu mining computers !!!
You tend to FORGET :
- Learn about Inflation Folks!What Is Inflation? Inflation is a rise in prices, which can be translated as the decline of purchasing power over time. The rate at which purchasing power drops can be reflected in the … Continue reading Learn about Inflation Folks!
- Free Spirit’s LibraryHy there my fellow citizens of this amazingly beautiful Mother Earth of… Not Ours !!! We tend to forget that and treat it as if we would have another habitable sphere on wich … Continue reading Free Spirit’s Library
- What is Bretton Woods ?!?The Bretton Woods Conference, formally known as the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference, was the gathering of 730 delegates from all 44 Allied nations at the Mount Washington Hotel, situated in Bretton … Continue reading What is Bretton Woods ?!?
- Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo-1994A smart contract is a computerized transaction protocol that executes the terms of a contract. The general objectives of smart contract design are to satisfy common contractual conditions (such as payment terms, liens, … Continue reading Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo-1994
- 20 Security Rules for bitcoin20 Rules for Security in bitcoin Here’s a short list of common sense Rules, to use and implement for a better Security while using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In the hopes that they … Continue reading 20 Security Rules for bitcoin