Motivation = (Expectancy X Value) / (Impulsiveness X Delay)
- Expectancy : How likely you feel you’ll succeed
- Value : What you’ll gain from succeeding
- Impulsiveness : Your natural inclination to put things off
- Delay : How much time you have to complete the task
Add it up, and the result is your current level of motivation.
The less confident you are, the less exciting the outcome, the longer you have to get it done … the more likely you are to put it off.
- Running bitcoin – Hal FinneyJoin Honorary Chair Fran Finney and the Running Bitcoin Challenge Committee as we honor legendary cypher punk, Hal Finney. This is THE EVENT that combines Hal Finney’s love of running and Bitcoin and … Continue reading Running bitcoin – Hal Finney
- 4th Year WordPress AnniversaryIt’s been 4 years already and it seems I haven’t done nothing at all… With the little time I could spare to work on this blog, I hope I bought a tiny seed … Continue reading 4th Year WordPress Anniversary
- Happy Genesis Block DayJanuary 3rd 2023 – Bitcoin 14th Anniversary Happy Genesis Block Day! January 3 is the 14th anniversary of Bitcoin’s Block Zero, its anchor in time. The first sentence of the email has become … Continue reading Happy Genesis Block Day
- Happy New Year 2023
- Computer Dude Inc.So – You want to be a Computer Dude? The word / expression “Dude” is not a reference to being male, female, or whatever, it is a designation of “Skill Level.” When we … Continue reading Computer Dude Inc.