Some moments of my online wondering…
R&D, wisdom, knowledge, curiosities, answers and many more questions 🙂🤣🙃
- Executive Order 6102History Lessons,never to be forgotten!¡ Executive Order 6102 is an executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt “forbidding the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States.” The executive order was made under … Continue reading Executive Order 6102
- Can Anyone explain this BluePrint ?!?Hello everyone,Would you be so kind, if you have the knowledge to explain the blueprint above? I would be so curious if it could be real or not…Thank you all !!!
- Bitcoin – Happy Pizza DayPizza Day is a day of regret. We all know the story. Laszlo Hanyecz buys two Papa John’s pizzas and some lucky guy got 10,000 BTC on this day 12 years ago. The … Continue reading Bitcoin – Happy Pizza Day
- The Laws are UnjustAs we’ve seen over the many years that this rag has been written (and beyond) companies who are able to fund whole teams dedicated to data security have been wholly ineffective at storing … Continue reading The Laws are Unjust
- Seven common mistakes crypto investors and traders make?Cryptocurrency markets are volatile enough without making simple, easily avoidable mistakes. Investing in cryptocurrencies and digital assets is now easier than ever before. Online brokers, centralized exchanges and even decentralized exchanges give investors … Continue reading Seven common mistakes crypto investors and traders make?