The best of Bitcoin
in one place.
Syscoin combines the best of both worlds to bring you a network to build the most secure, reliable, and fastest Web 3.0 applications.
Syscoin is a decentralized and open source project founded in 2014 by the founders of Blockchain Foundry, who remain Syscoin’s core developers. The core project has been guided by Syscoin Foundation since 2019.
A Vision of Transformation
We believe the future is stronger together, and that’s why we started with combining the power of Bitcoin and Ethereum, and will continue to build on a roadmap to the most cutting-edge technology.
Syscoin is built to bring prosperity through a protocol that transforms the way we interact with the world. The team builds to disrupt the way we experience the blockchain and how it will connect to affect lives.
With the great power of a decentralized future, comes the responsibility to provide security, functionality, and a roadmap to create a growing, collaborative future.
We build to be the protocol that you, your family, and your community trust everyday.
Cutting-edge research to help you.
Syscoin gives you the best of Bitcoin + Ethereum all in one place to build the most ambitious Web 3.0 applications.
The Syscoin Foundation is the official body representing Syscoin Platform. The board is broadly responsible for the growth and adoption of the platform, and its members play a guiding and steering role in its development.
Made with 💚 by Free Spirit
✌ & 💚
All credit goes to Syscoin !!!
- Learn about Inflation Folks!What Is Inflation? Inflation is a rise in prices, which can be translated as the decline of purchasing power over time. The rate at which purchasing power drops can be reflected in the … Continue reading Learn about Inflation Folks!
- Free Spirit’s LibraryHy there my fellow citizens of this amazingly beautiful Mother Earth of… Not Ours !!! We tend to forget that and treat it as if we would have another habitable sphere on wich … Continue reading Free Spirit’s Library
- What is Bretton Woods ?!?The Bretton Woods Conference, formally known as the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference, was the gathering of 730 delegates from all 44 Allied nations at the Mount Washington Hotel, situated in Bretton … Continue reading What is Bretton Woods ?!?
- Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo-1994A smart contract is a computerized transaction protocol that executes the terms of a contract. The general objectives of smart contract design are to satisfy common contractual conditions (such as payment terms, liens, … Continue reading Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo-1994
- 20 Security Rules for bitcoin20 Rules for Security in bitcoin Here’s a short list of common sense Rules, to use and implement for a better Security while using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In the hopes that they … Continue reading 20 Security Rules for bitcoin