Like this one ….
In a Society that changes, molds the Truth as it suits best some…
People will never be Free !!!
DECENTRALIZATION IS FREEDOM OF CHOICE !!!
Just because I didn’t gave them my ID or Passport to be on the site !!!
A social media site needs an ID from the users ¿?!¿?
The Power of CENTRALIZATION huh ¿!?
The funny thing is… I even became friends with a lot of people on the site, and with a few even, we discovered to have common goals and interests, that made us walk together on the road of creation and envisioning new paths that many would benefit…
LinkedIn is a professional site… hmmm…
Well, I happend to be a PROFESSIONAL BITCOIN MINER SINCE ANCIENT TIMES !!!
With a deep and high regard for Privacy…
What’s wrong in that ?!?
Does that make me… Less Professional ?!?
THEN I PROPOSE TO VOTE THAT ALL BITCOIN TALK ON YOUR SITE TO BE RESTRICTED…
AS YOU DON’T HAVE ALSO THE ID OR PASS OF SATOSHI NAKAMOTO !!!
🤫 🙂 😉 😂 🥴 🤫
Made with 💚 by Free Spirit
✌ & 💚
- Learn about Inflation Folks!What Is Inflation? Inflation is a rise in prices, which can be translated as the decline of purchasing power over time. The rate at which purchasing power drops can be reflected in the … Continue reading Learn about Inflation Folks!
- Free Spirit’s LibraryHy there my fellow citizens of this amazingly beautiful Mother Earth of… Not Ours !!! We tend to forget that and treat it as if we would have another habitable sphere on wich … Continue reading Free Spirit’s Library
- What is Bretton Woods ?!?The Bretton Woods Conference, formally known as the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference, was the gathering of 730 delegates from all 44 Allied nations at the Mount Washington Hotel, situated in Bretton … Continue reading What is Bretton Woods ?!?
- Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo-1994A smart contract is a computerized transaction protocol that executes the terms of a contract. The general objectives of smart contract design are to satisfy common contractual conditions (such as payment terms, liens, … Continue reading Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo-1994
- 20 Security Rules for bitcoin20 Rules for Security in bitcoin Here’s a short list of common sense Rules, to use and implement for a better Security while using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In the hopes that they … Continue reading 20 Security Rules for bitcoin