As we’ve seen over the many years that this rag has been written (and beyond) companies who are able to fund whole teams dedicated to data security have been wholly ineffective at storing that data safely.
With the passage of this new law EU officials are actively putting citizens in harm’s way by irresponsibly trying to force bitcoin users to collect and store each other’s data. This is if you believe that is the actual intention behind this move.
In reality, this move likely serves as a pure intimidation tactic to coerce people to use trusted third parties when transacting with bitcoin.
A heavy handed shove into easily controlled vectors. If too many users are in control of their own private keys, run their own nodes, and are up to date on best privacy practices when transacting it is much harder to stop bitcoin.
And make no mistake, these people want to stop bitcoin at all costs.
They do not want you to be free.
They are quickly losing their grasp of control on the populace and they are moving as quickly as possible to clamp down in an attempt to retain control.
You are not meant to have privacy in their eyes. You are inherently a criminal in their eyes. These people think you are disgusting cattle who needs to be led at every turn.
It does not have to be this way. You do not have to succumb to the madness of these people. All it takes are a few decisions.
There is a silent majority out there who knows this type of attempted control is inherently wrong.
It is anti-human!
It is evil!
This silent majority needs to begin developing the courage to speak up.
Call out the abject insanity of allowing unelected institutions like the Financial Action Task Force write freedom restricting guidelines that get adopted by governments like the EU.
Learn how to run your own node, how to produce your own private/public key pairs, and how to destroy chain analysis heuristics with privacy best practices.
Make the tyrant’s job as hard as possible!
Stand up and defend freedom in the Digital Age by actively defying their unjust laws.
“If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he obligated to do so.”
It is your duty as an individual to disobey these incredibly invasive and tyrannical “laws”.
If you don’t disobey your progeny may not have the opportunity to. The time to counter punch is right now. Get on it.
- Executive Order 6102History Lessons,never to be forgotten!¡ Executive Order 6102 is an executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt “forbidding the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States.” The executive order was made under … Continue reading Executive Order 6102
- Can Anyone explain this BluePrint ?!?Hello everyone,Would you be so kind, if you have the knowledge to explain the blueprint above? I would be so curious if it could be real or not…Thank you all !!!
- Bitcoin – Happy Pizza DayPizza Day is a day of regret. We all know the story. Laszlo Hanyecz buys two Papa John’s pizzas and some lucky guy got 10,000 BTC on this day 12 years ago. The … Continue reading Bitcoin – Happy Pizza Day
- The Laws are UnjustAs we’ve seen over the many years that this rag has been written (and beyond) companies who are able to fund whole teams dedicated to data security have been wholly ineffective at storing … Continue reading The Laws are Unjust
- Seven common mistakes crypto investors and traders make?Cryptocurrency markets are volatile enough without making simple, easily avoidable mistakes. Investing in cryptocurrencies and digital assets is now easier than ever before. Online brokers, centralized exchanges and even decentralized exchanges give investors … Continue reading Seven common mistakes crypto investors and traders make?